LA GRONDAIA Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC 2017
In one of the oldest family properties, a hilly vineyard overlooking the sea that houses an ancient and rare clone of Montepulciano, we grow the grapes destined for the production of La Grondaia.
Hilly lands, clayey and rich in minerals and skeleton, expertly cultivated according to a project that is extremely attentive to quality, with agricultural methods with a long tradition, which today make us grapes with a peculiar identity.
La Grondaia faithfully preserves and reveals the distinctive features of a great vine which, worked with wisdom on a highly suited terroir, makes a wine of rare elegance and linearity, whose genuine integrity of the fruit guarantees an interesting longevity. Certainly to be counted among the most distinctive and representative references of our production reality.
Technical information :
VARIETY: 100% Montepulciano
- VINIFICATION: crushing, fermentative maceration at controlled temperature for 15-20 days in steel, racking.
- AGING: cciaio 36 months, bottle at least 6 months
- ORGANOLEPTIC CHARACTERISTICS: r ruby bone with violet reflections. Complex bouquet, red fruit with spicy notes. Elegant, decisive, full-bodied palate; finely balanced tannins, good persistence
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C. It is advisable to open at least half an hour before tasting, preferably by oxygenating in the decanter or to allow the glass to oxygenate a few minutes before tasting the wine.
- GASTRONOMIC PAIRINGS: p first courses, cut of meat, roasts and grilled or baked flavored meats, aged cheeses
- TO DRINK: its best peculiarities are appreciated starting from the current marketing years, which the company releases only when the wine begins to express its qualitative potential optimally. The further refinement time in the bottle enhances the complexity and organoleptic maturation of the wine, enriching it with spicy and tertiary hints and gustatory elegance.
- AGING POTENTIAL: 10-15 years
To see all the credits, CLICK HERE