L'ARIOSA PASSERINA Abruzzo Passerina DOC 2019
Passerina is one of the recently rediscovered grape varities in our vineyards. Since first vinification experiments, it has pleasantly enchanted us with its delicate elegance and graceful finesse on the palate.
Passerina grapes are grown in our marine estates in L'Ariosa, an uncontaminated area lying on the sea of the Trabocchi Coast, characterized by fresh and sandy soils, rich in a distinctly marine minerality and microclimate mitigated by the constant sea breeze.
By virtue of its natural pleasantness and simplicity, this wine is particularly suitable as an aperitif wine, or to accompany moments of pleasant sharing.
Technical information :
- GRAPE VARIETY: 100% Passerina
- VINIFICATION: crushing, cryomaceration, soft pressing. Thermo-controlled low temperature fermentation in steel
- ORGANOLEPTIC CHARACTERISTICS: pale straw yellow. Bouquet with hints of white flowers with delicate fruity notes. Fresh, savory and mineral palate, with a characteristic delicacy
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10 ° C
- GASTRONOMIC PAIRINGS: excellent as an aperitif and in combination with fish or white meat dishes. It perfectly matches appetizers (fish or meat) and delicate vegetable-based first courses.
- TO DRINK: to drink preferably in young vintages, to better appreciate the pleasant freshness and ease of drinking.
- AGEING POTENTIAL: 1-2 years
See all the awards, CLICK HERE