L'ARIOSA PASSERINA Abruzzo Passerina DOC 2021
Passerina is one of the recently rediscovered vines in our company. Since the first vinifications, it has pleasantly enchanted us with its delicate elegance and graceful finesse on the palate.
Passerina grapes are grown in our marine estates in L'Ariosa, an uncontaminated area of land stretching out from the sea of the Costa dei Trabocchi characterized by fresh and sandy soils, rich in distinctly marine minerality and microclimate mitigated by the constant breeze of sea.
By virtue of its natural pleasantness and simplicity, this wine is particularly suitable as an aperitif wine, or to accompany moments of pleasant sharing.
Technical information :
- VARIETY: 100% Passerina
- VINIFICATION: crushing, soft pressing. Thermo-controlled fermentation in steel
- ORGANOLEPTIC CHARACTERISTICS: g pale straw yellow. Bouquet with hints of white flowers with delicate fruity notes. Fresh, savory and mineral palate, with a characteristic delicacy
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10 ° C
- GASTRONOMIC PAIRINGS: excellent as an aperitif and in combination with fish or white meat dishes. It goes perfectly with appetizers (fish or meat) and delicate vegetable-based first courses.
- TO DRINK: to drink preferably in young vintages, to better appreciate the pleasant freshness and ease of drinking.
- AGING POTENTIAL: 1-2 years
For all acknowledgments, CLICK HERE