EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Superior category Extra Virgin Olive Oil obtained exclusively from the olives of our ancient Family olive groves, solely by mechanical crushing and pressing systems.
With the same passion we're aimed in working our vineyards, we continue keeping care of this ancient olive trees located in San Vito Chietino, with plants aged now more than 60 years old. We obtain a precious and genuine product, the Oil, that has always been present on Italian table as in our more traditional recipes as it is considered an excellent condiment and an ally for our health.
A good olive oil is characterized by the high content of monounsaturated fatty acids, in particular oleic acid, important for their protective function for the cardiovascular system and antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties by virtue of its composition rich in polyphenols, Vitamin E and carotenoids; we make sure to reach in olives and preserve in oil all this natural healthy compounds.
- OLIVES VARIETY: Gentile of Chieti, Leccino
- PRODUCTION AREA: San Vito Chietino, 120 m asl
- HARVEST CAMPAIGN: 2020/2021
- ORGANOLEPTIC CHARACTERISTICS: Green gold color. Fruity hints with delicate herbaceous notes. Enveloping taste, slightly bitter and spicy on the finish.
- GASTRONOMIC PAIRINGS: Oil for all meals, in cooking (even in frying) or used as raw condiment. Excellent on warm bread. Perfect as soups and first courses condiment. Excellent as a raw condiment, on roasted or grilled meats and fish, seafood or vegetable salads.