SANTA CLARA Trebbiano d'Abruzzo DOC 2021
For long time Trebbiano represented, in Abruzzo as in our company, the only traditional production of white berried cultivars. The name chosen, Santa Clara, is also linked to the roots of our family history as it is dedicated to the mother and eldest daughter of Tommaso.
Trebbiano is the only white grape variety that we have chosen to grow on hilly soils, with a clayey character and a drier and sunnier microclimate.
We have always believed in the incredible potential of this variety: worked following high quality criteria Trebbiano gives one of the most harmonious, balanced and long-lived white wines of our production.
Technical information :
- VARIETY: 100% Trebbiano
- VINIFICATION: crushing, soft pressing. Thermo-controlled fermentation in steel
- AGING: steel 2 months, bottle 2 months
- ORGANOLEPTIC CHARACTERISTICS: straw yellow. Intense bouquet of fresh flowers with hints of white-fleshed fruit and typical vegetal notes. Soft and elegant on the palate, with an unmistakable gustatory balance. With a good fresh and persistent structure.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12 ° C
- GASTRONOMIC PAIRINGS: the balance makes this wine perfectly matched: from aperitifs with cheeses and cured meats, to hot appetizers, delicate meat dishes, vegetables and fish with cooking that enhance delicate notes
- TO DRINK: of this wine the freshness of the fruity and floral olfactory notes and the peculiar gustatory balance are appreciated in recent years. Sensations that are enriched with more mature, complex and structured fruity notes with a refinement of a few years
- AGING POTENTIAL: 2-5 years
For all acknowledgments, CLICK HERE